This page has moved to a new address.

 

              The Gallery - 'Sunshine'        

 
    Two of Everything: The Gallery - 'Sunshine'

Thursday 31 May 2012

The Gallery - 'Sunshine'

This week's gallery theme is 'Sunshine'.  I decided not to take it literally, so here is a picture of my baby girl at 7 months old, and this is why it links to the theme:

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,
You make me happy, when skies are grey,
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you,
Please don't take my sunshine away."


She was a poorly girl when she was born and we thought we might lose her.  She brightens my every day.

Check out the other lovely pictures at Sticky Fingers.


1 Comments:

At 31 May 2012 at 16:19 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is lovely and I too went with that song this time. Great pic

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home