This page has moved to a new address.

 

              Out in the garden        

 
    Two of Everything: Out in the garden

Saturday 26 May 2012

Out in the garden

From what I remember, the weather last summer was a bit rubbish.  I didn't even get as far as buying suncream for the children as we hardly managed to get out in the garden at all.  It didn't help that The Daddy had to have his hip replaced in the middle of May, one week before we started weaning - not a good combination of factors, I can promise you!

This year I am determined to redress the balance.  The children are up on their feet now, so I no longer have to carry two babies outside, hoping that the first one doesn't roll off down the hill while I fetch the second (I never did master picking them up together when they were little).  So this week's hot weather has been a bit of a blessing and we've been making the most of it.


      
I'm not sure the cat is very happy about it.  All she wants to do is lie in the shade but she is always found and chased round the garden, and she keeps having her cat flap tunnel filled with stones.  Twin collaboration, already?  Oh dear.

I'm linking this up with Fiona's 'Country Kids' at Coombe Mill.

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

2 Comments:

At 27 May 2012 at 15:10 , Blogger Coombe Mill - Fiona said...

That is a gorgeous collage of photos. You know you have turned a corner with little ones when you can just go out in the garden and not need eyes in the back of your head and multiple arms all the time. Thank you for joining in with Country Kids and I will be looking out for more adventures over the summer as you address the balance!

 
At 27 May 2012 at 19:47 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

Oh yes, lots of outdoor adventures for us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home