This page has moved to a new address.

 

              Picture Postcard        

 
    Two of Everything: Picture Postcard

Thursday 24 May 2012

Picture Postcard

Tara over at Sticky Fingers has a long running linky called 'The Gallery'.  This week is the 100th one!  Each week (and this is a really impressive work schedule, I'm lucky if I shave my legs once a week...) she presents a theme around which lots of people (and I mean LOTS of people) submit photos.  So I thought I'd join in and share some blog love.

This week's theme is 'Picture Postcard', and my offering is a photo from our honeymoon in the Maldives.


When we first started planning our honeymoon, The Daddy was very keen to go skiing.  We had been for my first trip just after we got engaged and I loved it, but I wasn't sure I wanted to spend my actual honeymoon doing it.  After much persuasion (he doesn't do 'relaxing') we decided on the Maldives and we had a fantastic time.  This was taken on our last morning on the island, on our way to a very early breakfast. A lot of the people we had arrived with were staying for a further two weeks - we were green with envy and very sad to be going home.


2 Comments:

At 30 May 2012 at 06:46 , Blogger Jenny said...

Ooooh look at that gorgeous beach! I bet that was paradise! X

 
At 30 May 2012 at 19:32 , Blogger Two of Everything said...

It was! Much better than a ski slope, anyway ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home